We are committed to providing you a top-shelf experience. All orders will be placed with our suppliers within a couple hours of receiving and they are shipped as quickly as possible. We do not ship internationally or to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada at this time.
If an LTL Freight Truck is needed, we provide FREE Curbside delivery and we include a FREE liftgate which means the delivery driver will lower your items to the ground. If additional service options are available, you will see the red notification on the product page and be able to select the service level you would like in the drop-down menu at checkout for an additional fee. Most of our items require simple assembly.
Curbside with Liftgate- Carrier will lower shipment from truck to curb FREE
Threshold - First dry area (Garage / Covered Porch) *Not inside delivery* $100
Room of choice - 1–2-man delivery (depending on weight) to a designated room of your choice (up to 2 staircases) $400
White Glove Packaging Removal - 1–2-man delivery (depending on weight) to a designated room of your choice (up to 2 staircases) + Package Removal $500
White Glove Light Assembly - Delivery to a designated room of your choice (up to 2 staircases) + Package Removal + Basic tool assembly up to 30 Min $700
- Please be sure to include your best phone number in your order so you can be contacted to make an appointment for delivery. Delivery will be during normal business hours; Monday thru Friday and you will be given a 4-hour window. Some carriers allow Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Incurred charges are given for missed appointments.
- Once your order has shipped, you will also receive a separate email which includes delivery instructions and what to do in the event your item arrives damaged.
- Storage fees will incur if you chose to delay delivery. The shipping company is unable to store your item so they reserve the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer. If this occurs, you would be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as a restocking fee. Please don’t delay delivery of merchandise.
- We provide insurance for all orders shipped by Freight Truck so your order is covered in the event shipping damage has occurred due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company during transit.
- Therefore, you must inspect all packages. Prior to signing for the merchandise, note all damage that you can see (i.e.: tears in the box, punctures in the box, boxes with crushed corners) and write all visible damages directly on the bill of lading (BOL) that you need to sign to accept the merchandise. Failure to do so will affect your ability to claim shipping damage.
- By accepting and signing for a damaged box without checking and making note of damages, customer acknowledges they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement.
- If you notice any damage has occurred to the actual product due to shipping, please mark all damages on the BOL and refuse delivery and contact us within 2 days email@example.com for a replacement.
- In the event the boxes had no damage but you do notice damage due to shipping once you unpack them, please contact us right away so we can make a claim. The signed BOL and photos will be necessary.
When will my order ship?
Ground Shipping is 24-48 hours depending on the time the order was placed. Please note, due to Covid-19 Picnic Time is the only supplier affected and may be experiencing a slight shipping delay but all others are shipping on time. You will receive an email confirmation after your order is placed and then another email with tracking information as soon as your order ships.
If the item is out of stock or on back order, you will be notified immediately.
For LTL Freight, as long as your order is in stock, shipping time is usually 2-5 days from the time the order was placed. Freight delivery times are never guaranteed as delays can occur due to weather or other factors beyond our control.
In some rare cases, due to shipping restrictions, we might not be able to fulfill the order. If we are not able to fulfill the order, we will notify you, and cancel the order in our system.
If delivery is refused because the purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home, the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
Please let us know by adding "Special instructions for us" at checkout.